A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Show all
- C U @ Home is a program for first-time mums aged 15-19 years. The program offers nurse home visiting at regular intervals.
No address available Hobart: 6233 2700 | Launceston: 6326 6188 | Burnie: 6434 6201 No email address available
- Camp Quality Inc (Tas) is a support program for children with cancer and their families.
21 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000 6231 5445 email@example.com
- CanTeen Australia - Tasmania Division is the national support organisation for young people (aged 12-24) living with cancer.
38 Cromwell Street, Battery Point 6223 7550 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cape Barren Islanders Association Inc aims to obtain land, provide housing, supply and maintain essential services to the residents of Cape Barren Island, and to explore enterprises to promote employment.
1 The Esplanade, Cape Barren Island 6359 3533 email@example.com
- Centacare Tasmania - Employment and Training Services aids clients to find employment. Also assists with necessary training to enhance skills.
No address available Launceston: 6332 0600 | Devonport: 6423 1310 | Ulverstone: 64327300 | Burnie: 4327300 No email address available
- Centacare Tasmania - Welfare Services delivers a broad range of specialised and professional support, counselling, accommodation, emergency, advocacy, education and training services throughout Tasmania.
Hobart: 35 Tower Road, New Town 7008 | Launceston: 13a Brisbane Street, Launceston 7250 | Burnie: 108 Mount Street, Burnie 7320 Hobart: 6278 1660 | Launceston: 6331 9253 | Burnie: 6431 8555 No email address available
- Central Coast Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
19 King Edward Street, ULVERSTONE 6429 8900 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Highlands Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
Tarleton Street, Hamiliton 7140 6286 3202 email@example.com
- Central Highlands Regional Health Service aims to provide young people with access to information, education, support and referral assistance in the area of health and well being. This includes sexual health, drugs and alcohol and emotional health.
Ash Cottage, Lyell Highway, Ouse 6287 2001 No email address available
- Centrelink - Financial Information Service educates and informs a wide range of people on financial issues.
No address available 13 23 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centrelink Career Information Centres are 'one-stop-shops' providing a comprehensive free service to all Australians. Specialist staff provide assistance to students, the unemployed or people who are looking at changing jobs.
L1, Block 3, 188 Collins Street, Hobart 6222 3711 email@example.com
- Chandler Macleod Group Pty Ltd focus on the provision of best fit sourcing, assessment, people and organisational development and HR outsourcing solutions across all Professional Executive, Workforce and Office Support sectors.
First Floor Unit 3/94 Central Ave, Derwent Park 6273 6400 No email address available
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) is a specialist assessment and treatment service for children and young people under the age of 18 years with mental health problems.
No address available 1800 332 388 No email address available
- Child and Family Services Helpline is an after hours emergency service for child protection concerns.
No address available 1800 001 219 No email address available
- Child Protection Services have the responsibility for intervening where children are at risk of abuse and neglect under the Children, Young Persons and Their Families Act 1997. Child Protection activities include intake, assessment, case management and out of home care services.
No address available 1300 737 639 No email address available
- Circular Head Aboriginal Corporation (CHAC) provides a range of facilities and services aimed at addressing the needs of the Aboriginal and total community. Offering services to unemployed, elderly, disadvantaged, drug and alcohol related problems and the justice system.
10 King Street, Smithton 6452 1287 No email address available
- Circular Head Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
33 Goldie Street, Smithton 6452 4800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizen Advocacy Launceston Region Inc is a movement which seeks to promote, protect and defend the welfare and interest of people who have disabilities.
1/23 Brisbane Street, Launceston 6331 2177 email@example.com
- Clare House is a specialist mental health service for children and young people up to the age of 18yrs and their families or carers. Provides support to children and young people who are displaying symptoms of psychiatric disorder or severe emotional and behavioural disturbance.
26 Clare Street, New Town | 161 Davey Street, Hobart 6233 8612 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clarence City Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
38 Bligh Street, Rosny Park 7018 6245 8600 email@example.com
- Club Haven is a social and support network for adults (aged 18-60) with mental illnesses who live in Devonport and surrounding areas.
2 Watkinson Street, Devonport 6423 6329 No email address available
- College Plus provides basic skills training such as: cooking, budgeting, hygiene and building self-esteem.
257 Penquite Road, Norwood 6344 8500 No email address available
- Colony Assistance Service for Housing (CA$H) offers financial assistance to low income families or individuals in the form of bond, rent (advance or arrears) and removals assistance. CA$H can also help with referral to other agencies where appropriate and information on housing options.
446 Elizabeth Street, North Hobart 6231 2182 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colony Outreach Support Services (COSS) supports people who are homeless, or about to become homeless to find and maintain accommodation.
446 Elizabeth Street, Hobart 6231 1486 email@example.com
- Communities for Children is an Australian Government initiative that will support a number of communities around Australia. It focuses on families with children aged 0-5, including expectant mothers.
122 Elizabeth Street, Launceston 6333 3015 No email address available
- Compass provides safe mentoring support to young people for all sorts of reasons. The young person might be struggling with school, having difficulty fitting in socially, having trouble dealing with conflict, or even at risk of homelessness.
No address available 1800 243 232 No email address available
- Conservation Volunteers Australia is Australia’s leading practical conservation organisation.
63 Melville Street, Hobart 7000 6231 1779 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosmos Recreation Services is a Tasmanian non-government community organisation which creates meaningful opportunities for people with an intellectual disability to participate in recreation and leisure activities in community based settings.
52 New Town Road, New Town 6228 6394 email@example.com
- Crossroads Tasmania is a Christ centred Organisation for people with disabilities and their carers which affirms them, advocates for them and promotes their integration into, and acceptance by, the community and Christian churches.
No address available No phone number available No email address available
- Curraghmore provide support accommodation for people with psychiatric disabilities (severe mental illnesses).
No address available 6421 7661 No email address available