A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Show all
- Gambling Helpline Tasmania provides free and confidential 24/7 telephone crisis support as well as referral information for the Tasmanian Break Even Network of gambling support services.
No address available 1800 858 858 No email address available
- George Town Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
16-18 Anne Street, George Town 6382 8800 email@example.com
- Glamorgan Spring Bay Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
Corner Vicary and Henry Streets, Triabunna 6257 4777 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glee Club provides sporting, recreation and social activities for approximately 80 members as well as a number of casual participants from the greater Devonport, Ulverstone, Latrobe and Sheffield areas.
75 Palmers Rd, Latrobe 6426 1831 No email address available
- Glenhaven Family Care provides emergency and respite care for children/young people from families experiencing a time of crisis who are in need of support.
Launceston : Temcare, 123-125 St John St Launceston 7250 | Devonport: Temcare, 23 Steele Street, Devonport Launceston: 6334 4556 | Devonport: 6421 7793 email@example.com
- Glenorchy Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
374 Main Road, Glenorchy 6216 6700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glenorchy Illicit Drugs Service (GIDS) is for young people (25 years and under) who are affected by the use of alcohol and other drugs, and their families and friends.
No address available 6273 5855 No email address available
- Grace Christian Church is a church with a difference. We offer upbeat contemporary Christian services in a relaxed friendly environment.
45 Melville Street, Hobart 6231 2648 email@example.com
- GROW is a community of persons working towards mental health through mutual help and a 12 Step Program of recovery.
McDougall Building, Ellerslie Road, Battery Point 6223 6284 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guides Tasmania aims to provide young women aged 6-18 with opportunities to develop as individuals and as responsible community members through activities and service.
25 Kirksway Place, Battery Point 7004 1300 139 244 email@example.com