A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Show all
- TACC - Apprenticeships and Training offers automotive apprenticeships across metropolitan and regional Tasmania.
200 New Town Rd, New Town 6278 1611 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasdeaf - Tasmanian Deaf Society provide a unique service to Deaf and Hard of Hearing people as well as their families and friends who have been impacted by hearing loss within Tasmania.
Hobart: 334 Elizabeth Street, North Hobart | Launceston: Shop 2, Quadrant Plaza, Launceston Hobart: 6231 6501 | Launceston: 6231 6501 email@example.com
- Tasman Council has general information about youth services and youth groups in the municipality.
1713 Main Road, Nubeena 6250 9200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasmania Centre for Global Learning empowers schools and the Tasmanian community to take action for social justice, peace and a sustainable world future.
4 Battery Square, Battery Point 6223 1025 email@example.com
- Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre (TAC) runs a number of community programs to assist Aboriginal people including, legal, health, child care, youth and aged care.
Hobart: 198 Elizabeth Street, Hobart | Launceston: 182 Charles Street, Launceston | Burnie: 53 Alexander Street, Burnie Hobart: 6234 0700 | Launceston: 6332 3800 | Burnie: 6431 3289 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Tasmanian Council on AIDS, Hepatitis and Related Diseases (TasCAHRD) is Tasmania´s primary community based organisation responding to HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C. This site contains information about HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and injecting drug use.
319 Liverpool Street, Hobart Information and Support Line: 1800 005 900 | Hepatitis Info Line: 1300 437 222 | Hobart: 6234 1242 No email address available
- Tasmanian Early Years Foundation supports and promotes the wellbeing, development and learning of Tasmanian children up to the age of 6 years.
No address available 1300 367 863 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasmanian Gay and Lesbian Rights Group is a community-based organisation campaigning for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender human rights in Tasmania.
Rm 17, Level 3, McDougall Building, Ellerslie Road, Battery Point 6224 3556 email@example.com
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery aims to provide, promote and facilitate interaction with, and understanding of, the cultural and natural world for present and future generations.
40 Macquarie Street, Hobart 6211 4177 No email address available
- Tasmanian Redline Bus Services provides information about the Redline Coaches Service including timetables, student timetables, accommodation and online accommodation bookings.
Hobart: 230 Liverpool Street, Hobart | Launceston: Cnr of Cimitiere St & St John St | Devonport: 9 Edward Street, Devonport National: 1300 360 000 | Hobart: 6233 9466 | Launceston: 6336 1437 | Northwest: 6434 4488 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasmanian Theatre Company aim to enrich Tasmania as a place to live by making, presenting and facilitating exceptional theatrical experiences with an emphasis on contemporary new work.
Level 3, 77 Salamanca Place, Hobart 7000 6234 8561 email@example.com
- Tasmanian University Union (TUU) has over 550 rooms that are leased exclusively to UTAS Students. Our properties consist of both new and old with a range of configurations and styles.
TUU Building Sandy Bay Campus 6226 2498 TUU.Housing@tuu.utas.edu.au
- Tassielink provides bus timetables, specials and other related information.
Hobart: Hobart Bus Terminal, 64 Brisbane St, Hobart | Launceston: St John St (cnr Cimitiere St), Launceston 1300 300 520 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenancy Support Service assists people over the age of 25 to maintain stable accommodation.
No address available 6273 5855 No email address available
- The Tasmanian Writers' Centre is a not-for-profit organisation supporting excellence in literature and celebrating books and writing in all their forms.
Room E101 on the 1st floor Salamanca Arts Centre, 77 Salamanca Place Hobart 6224 0029 email@example.com
- The Zone - Youth Information and Access Centre offers recreational activities, a space for young women, referrals to other services, counselling and support as well as Young Migrant Youth Group and a White Lion Worker.
64 Stewart St, Devonport 6423 4099 No email address available
- Tolosa Youth and Community Centre provides free and/or low cost, supervised indoor and outdoor activities for young people from the northern suburbs of Hobart aged 11-16 years, outside school hours.
206 Tolosa Street, Glenorchy 6273 2294 No email address available
- Tools For Men is a program for men who are experiencing relationship or parenting difficulties or relationship breakdown.
18 Watchorn St, Hobart 6213 3555 No email address available
- Towards a Model of Supported Community Housing (TAMOSCH) provides medium to long-term support for people recovering from a mental illness living in the community.
No address available 6424 8581 No email address available
- Transition to Independent Living Allowance (TILA) is for young people leaving formal or informal care. TILA is designed to help you make the transition from living in care to living independently by helping with the costs of job-seeking, text books or uniforms or setting up a home.
No address available Hobart: 6213 3555 | Launceston: 6333 3000 No email address available