- Anglicare Reconnect helps young people at risk of homelessness. They offer: personal and family counselling, including mediation; information about and referral to other services that are available; help to re-engage with education, training and the community.
No address available Devonport: 6424 8581 | Burnie: 6431 8299 No email address available
- Anglicare Tasmania respond to Tasmanians living in poverty and crisis through accommodation, counselling and employment services. They provide support to people with disabilities and mental illnesses.
Hobart: 18 Watchorn Street, Hobart 7001 | Launceston: 122 Elizabeth Street, Launceston 7250 | Devonport: Cnr Rooke & Best Streets, DEVONPORT, 7310 Hobart: 6213 3555 | Launceston: 6333 3000 | Devonport: 6424 9382 No email address available
- Befrienders International listen to people who are lonely, despairing or considering suicide. They don't judge them, don't tell them what to do. They listen. That may not sound much - but it can make the difference between life and death.
- Beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related substance misuse disorders in Australia.
No address available 1300 22 4636 No email address available
- Communities for Children is an Australian Government initiative that will support a number of communities around Australia. It focuses on families with children aged 0-5, including expectant mothers.
122 Elizabeth Street, Launceston 6333 3015 No email address available
- Compass provides safe mentoring support to young people for all sorts of reasons. The young person might be struggling with school, having difficulty fitting in socially, having trouble dealing with conflict, or even at risk of homelessness.
No address available 1800 243 232 No email address available
- East Coast Counselling and Family Support Service is for individuals and families living in North East Tasmania. This service provides: Counselling and support for individuals of all ages and families; Information about other support services and options; Advocacy.
No address available 6376 1810 No email address available
- Emergency Relief helps people in urgent financial crisis. Emergency Relief can provide: short-term help with the cost of food and other essentials; information and referral to other services that can also help.
No address available Glenorchy: 6273 5855 | North East: 6376 1810 | Burnie: 6431 8299 No email address available
- Family Violence Counselling and Support Service is available to assist victims of family violence and affected children.
No address available 1800 608 122 No email address available
- Hobart Benevolent Society provides emergency relief for disadvantaged people in the community in such a way as to maintain their dignity, encourage their self respect and foster their self sufficiency.
27 Watchorn Street, Hobart 6234 1296 email@example.com
- Kids Help Line is Australia's only free, confidential and anonymous, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
No address available 1800 551 800 No email address available
- Launceston Benevolent Society Inc. provide support and assistance for people in need. Emergency food orders, free used clothes, limited supply of Christmas hampers are some of the services available.
4 Kingsway Street, Launceston 6331 6057 No email address available
- Laurel House is a community based organisation run by women for women, men and children. Our service is completely confidential and free to victim/survivors and their families, friends and support people of sexual violence.
No address available 6334 2740 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lifeline offer 24-hour telephone counselling for loneliness, isolation, anxiety, suicide prevention. Counsellors are ready to talk and listen no matter how big or how small the problem might seem.
No address available 13 11 14 No email address available
- Men's Referral Service is a telephone counselling, information and referral service which is specifically targeted to men who have concerns about their behaviour in the home.
No address available 1800 065 973 No email address available
- Mensline Australia is a dedicated service for men with relationship and family concerns. When you feel like it's all getting too much, help is as close as the phone. 24 hours / 7 days.
No address available 1300 78 99 78 No email address available
- North West Centre Against Sexual Assault provide crisis and long term counselling and support for any person who has been affected by sexual assault. Provision of advocacy, information, referral and court support for clients. Support services for client supporters.
No address available 6431 9711 No email address available
- Parakaleo provide counselling and support to people in Tasmania with issues relating to suicide. Provides relief to those who are affected by suicide regardless of race, creed, gender, age or disability.
Patawalonga Road, Mt Roland 1300 132 098 email@example.com
- Pregnancy Counselling and Support (Tas) provide free and confidential counselling, care and support during pregnancy.
Hobart: McDougall Building, Repat Centre, 9 Ellerslie Rd, Battery Point | Launceston: 75 Cameron Street, Launceston Hobart: 6224 2290 | Launceston: 6234 4291 No email address available
- Reach Out! is a web-based service that inspires young people to help themselves through tough times, and find ways to boost their own mental health and wellbeing.
- Rural and Remote Tasmania Reconnect is for young people aged 12-18 and their families who are living in rural or remote areas, where the young person is or is at risk of becoming homeless.
No address available Anglicare: 6424 8581 | Relationships Australia: 6336 7000 | Colony 47: 6231 9022 No email address available
- Sexual Assault Support Service (SASS) provides information and support services to victims of sexual assault or abuse including adults, children, parents, carers, other family members, friends and/or support people, including a 24/7 rape crisis response, counselling, advocacy, education and prevention strategies.
No address available 6231 1817 (24/7) firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHE (Support, Help and Empowerment Inc) offers counselling and support to women who are in or from an abusive intimate relationship, whether it is past or current. S.H.E. is located in Hobart Tasmania.
No address available 6278 9090 No email address available
- UnitingCare Family Services provides family support ; Counselling; Mediation resource lending library on family matters; Support groups for lone parents and young parents; Training for families in effectiveness, assertiveness and conflict resolution.
34 Paterson St, Launceston Family Resource Centre: 6334 0895 | Pregnant & Young Parent Support: 6334 4249 No email address available
- Walker House Parenting Centre offers short term intensive support for families experiencing difficulties and pressures associated with parenting.
17A Walkers Avenue, Newnham 6326 6188 No email address available