- Aged and Disability Care Information Service is a resource for anyone who needs information on services available for people with a disability or older people living in Tasmania.
1 St John Avenue, New Town, 7008 6228 5799 email@example.com
- Anglicare Tasmania Acquired Injury and Home Support Service provides care and support to people with acquired brain or spinal injuries or other disabilities.
No address available 1800 005 354 No email address available
- Asthma Foundation of Tasmania provides advice, information and education for people with asthma, their families and carers.
139 New Town Rd, New Town 7008 1800 645 130 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aurora Disability Services provide vocational training, basic education, learning and life skills to people with disabilities.
15 Mill Lane, Glenorchy 6273 0916 No email address available
- Breast Screen Tasmania is a part of the Cancer Screening and Control Service. The screening program is a joint Australian, State and Territory Government Program providing free breast screening for eligible women.
- Diabetes Explained contains a range of links about Diabetes from the general facts to information on how to manage it.
- Diabetes Tasmania is a social enterprise organisation whose key focus is to improve the health outcomes of people with diabetes and to improve the quality of life for people with diabetes and their families and carers.
88 Bathurst Street, Hobart 1300 136 588 email@example.com
- Disability Services aims to deliver a range of services from accommodation to information for the health and well being of people with disabilities in Tasmania.
No address available Statewide: 1300 799 530 | Hobart: 6230 7600 | Launceston: 6336 4130 | North West: 6434 4103 No email address available
- Ectopic Pregnancy contains information on Ectopic pregnancies, the risks involved and its diagnosis.
- Endometriosis is a common and often painful condition. It is thought to affect approximately 10 per cent of women (one in 10) at some stage during their menstruating years. It can occur anytime, from when periods start, right up to the time of menopause.
- Eskleigh Foundation Inc provides a tranquil and peaceful situation for people with a range of severe or multiple disabilities to lead a fulfilling and enjoyable life. Eskleigh combines the sophistication of a modern-care facility with the historical charm of the former "Scone" homestead to which it is attached.
Scone Drive, Perth 6398 2240 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Community Project is a Regional Health Service funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health & Ageing and works together with the community to promote and sustain health and wellbeing throughout the Break O'Day Region.
5 Portland Court, St Helens 6376 5245 No email address available
- Heart Foundation saves lives and improves health through funding world-class cardiovascular research, guidelines for health professionals, informing the public and assisting people with cardiovascular disease.
- Independent Living Program is for people with disabilities who live independently. Assists people with disabilities to exercise greater independence and control over their lives. Helps people get involved with community activities.
No address available 6333 3000 No email address available
- Infectious Diseases Epidemiology and Surveillance includes the Blue Book (Guidelines for the control of infectious diseases), along with various other fact sheets, guidelines, standards and legislation for the investigation, control and prevention of infectious diseases in a range of settings.
- Launceston General Hospital provides acute care facilities for residents of Launceston and the Northern Region of Tasmania.
- Natural Therapy Pages is Australia's number 1 natural therapies and natural health site, where you can search for practitioners and natural health clinics or learn more about natural therapies.
- North West Area Health Service (NWAHS) covers the North West Regional Hospital, Mersey Community HospitalandPrimary Healthservices in the region.
- Parenthoodweb.com features comprehensive information on all aspects of pregnancy.
- ParentsPlace.com Pregnancy provides information about pregnancy and what you can expect at each stage.
- Poison Information Centre provides high quality, up-to-date and evidence-based information regarding the risk assessment, management and treatment of human poisoning to the general public and health care professionals. 24/7 Australia wide.
No address available 13 11 26 No email address available
- Pregnancy and Childbirth is a comprehensive site about all aspects of pregnancy from conception to birth.
- Pregnancy Help Australia provides information on pregnancy, parenting support, access to a Pregnancy Support Centre in your local area that can provide you with resources and support.
No address available 1300 139 313 No email address available
- Royal Hobart Hospital provides general and specialty medical and surgical services. The Hospital is the State referral centre for cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, burns, hyperbaric and diving medicine, neonatal intensive care and high risk obstetrics.
- StorkNet is a Pregnancy and Parenting website providing information from experts and mums regarding preconception, pregnancy, childbirth and parenting.
- Tasdeaf - Tasmanian Deaf Society provide a unique service to Deaf and Hard of Hearing people as well as their families and friends who have been impacted by hearing loss within Tasmania.
Hobart: 334 Elizabeth Street, North Hobart | Launceston: Shop 2, Quadrant Plaza, Launceston Hobart: 6231 6501 | Launceston: 6231 6501 email@example.com
- Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) design and implement a sustainable, people-focused health and human services system which supports individuals and communities to be active partners in the management of their own health and wellbeing.
- The Better Health Channel is jam-packed with information and advice on all things and issues related to health.