- Australian National Centre in HIV Virology Research (NCHVR) contains information about the NCHVR and research being conducted by affiliated groups.
- Chlamydia - Fast Facts provides information about the health problems associated with Chlamydia and its prevention.
- Family Planning Tasmania provide sexual and reproductive health services through clinic, education, training and health promotion activities.
Hobart: 2 Midwood Street, Newtown | Launceston: 269 Wellington Street, Launceston | Burnie: 1 Pine Avenue, Upper Burnie Hobart: 6228 5422 | Launceston: 6343 4566 | Burnie: 6431 7692 email@example.com
- HIV InSite contains information about HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention and policy and planning.
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service contains resources about HIV/AIDS including treatments, preventions, clinical trials, drugs, vaccines and more.
- likeitis has information on everything you need to know about sex exactly like it is with no frills, no judgements and definitely no holds barred!
- Managing Desire aims to give users an easily understood guide to AIDS prevention and health.
- Sexual Health Service Tasmania attempts to offer a holistic service, which provides people with the opportunity to enhance their sexual health and well being.
Hobart: 60 Collins Street, Hobart | Launceston: 42 Canning Street, Launceston Free call: 1800 675 859 | Hobart: 6166 0990 | Launceston: 6336 2216 | Devonport (part time): 6336 2216 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Heatlh Information Networking and Education provides information about contraception, pregnancy, puberty and sexually transmitted infections.
- Tasmanian Council on AIDS, Hepatitis and Related Diseases (TasCAHRD) is Tasmania´s primary community based organisation responding to HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C. This site contains information about HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and injecting drug use.
319 Liverpool Street, Hobart Information and Support Line: 1800 005 900 | Hepatitis Info Line: 1300 437 222 | Hobart: 6234 1242 No email address available
- The Hormone Factory is a fun site containing information for 10 to 12 year olds on stuff like periods, girls' bits, boy's bits, puberty and making babies.
- Tune In Not Out Tune In Not Out provides 24hr TV for life’s challenges, such as alcohol, drugs, mental health, exams, sex, independence and relationships.