Arts and media
- Arts Tasmania is helping the Arts Sector, the social value of the Arts and what is currently happening in the industry.
- Australia's culture portal provides resources and links about Australian culture.
- Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) is Australia's leading youth theatre. ATYP is dedicated to young people aged 3-26 yrs and connecting you with your kind of people right across the city and the country.
- Australian Youth Orchestra (AYO) has an international reputation as one of the most prestigious and innovative training organisations.
- Carclew Youth Arts Centre - Lowdown is Australia’s national youth performing arts magazine. Published every two months, Lowdown covers the astonishingly diverse range of youth arts experiences that are on offer throughout Australia.
- CAST provides a program of high quality, experimental visual arts exhibitions characterised by innovation and energy with a the high level of professional support provided to exhibitors including publications.
- Express Media is the peak organisation for the creation, development and promotion of young Australian writers and text-based artists.
- HEYWIRE is a space for young people from rural and regional Australia to create and share their stories, ideas and opinions.
- Kool Schools is a song writing and recording project which provides the opportunity for young people to work in a professional workplace with people from the industry.
- LIVE Tasmania is your online gateway to Tasmania's performing arts scene. Find out what's happening in the world of music, theatre, dance, comedy and much more.
- Media Search is one of Australia's leading alternative source of entertainment news and events in music film and fashion.
- Rock Eisteddfod Challenge provides information on the nationwide competition involving school students in music, dance and drama.
- Screen Network Australia is a centralised funding body, encouraging greater private investment in Australian film and television and building on the contribution the industry already makes to the Australian economy.
- Stompin Youth Dance Company is a youth driven, art curious, community conscious dance company with a unique perspective on contemporary Australian culture. We want to share it with you.
No address available 6334 3802 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery aims to provide, promote and facilitate interaction with, and understanding of, the cultural and natural world for present and future generations.
40 Macquarie Street, Hobart 6211 4177 No email address available
- Tasmanian Theatre Company aim to enrich Tasmania as a place to live by making, presenting and facilitating exceptional theatrical experiences with an emphasis on contemporary new work.
Level 3, 77 Salamanca Place, Hobart 7000 6234 8561 email@example.com
- The All Australian Guitar Tab provides guitar tabs and bass guitar tabs for numerous Australian songs.
- The Blurb is a national online zine with theatre, dance, music, movie and book new and reviews.
- The Tasmanian Writers' Centre is a not-for-profit organisation supporting excellence in literature and celebrating books and writing in all their forms.
Room E101 on the 1st floor Salamanca Arts Centre, 77 Salamanca Place Hobart 6224 0029 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vibewire Youth Inc supports young people to effectively shape their world through media, arts and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Visionary Images is an artistic collaboration which provides skills in various artistic disciplines as well as increase confidence and self esteem of participants.
- Young Media Australia is Australia's best source of up-to-date information about media and children, for parents and caregivers, professionals, students and researchers.
- Young People and the Arts Australia (YPPA) broadly represents, adventurously activates and sustainably develops professional arts and cultural practice with children and young people through high quality nationwide services to practitioners and organisations.