Jobs and careers
- A Kid's Guide to Engineering Explore the world of engineering to begin thinking like a specialized problem-solver.
- Air services Australia recruits aviation fire fighters who are employed at airports across Australia.
- Australia Post provides information on the type of jobs available within the organisation.
- Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) provides information about the entry requirements, academic training and military training that ADFA offer.
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) has information on recruitment into the AFP.
- Australian Institute of Professional Photography is a not-for-profit organisation run voluntarily for and by professional photographers and industry representatives who seek to set a standard of excellence within the photographic industry.
- Australian Retailers Association provides excellence in retail consulting & education offering the latest in both training and professional development for members and non-members of the Association.
- Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL) provides information on the Australian security industry including training options available.
- Auto Careers provide information about occupations and qualifications in the automotive industry and where to go to for further assistance.
- Big Plans contains comprehensive information on the various opportunities on offer within the construction industry including career pathways, income estimates, qualifications and jobs in demand.
- Building Group Apprenticeship Scheme Ltd (TasBGAS) is a not-for-profit, group training organisation, dedicated to developing the vocational skills and expertise of Tasmania's future building and construction leaders.
175 Campbell St, HOBART Tas 7000 6234 3844 email@example.com
- Careers with the Tasmanian Government provides information on current vacancies within the Tasmanian State Service.
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) offers general career information in the science field, with information on pathways and personal profiles.
- Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council offer career pathway and training package information across the health and community care spectrums.
- Construct My Career offers advice on planning a career in the construction industry, including job descriptions, skills required, education and training pathways.
- Defence Forces has career options available to those interested in a defence force career and includes a career explorer option. The Defence Forces also enlist the services of career advisors in all States.
- DHHS health careers and career pathways has information on a range of health related jobs, career pathways and working for DHHS.
- Disability Employment Services contains a list of specialist services supporting people with a disability.
- Engineer Girl is an American website highlighting careers available in science/engineering with a focus on attracting females into the sector.
- Engineering Engineering is the innovative art of combining math and science to design, develop structures, processes and materials to solve problems.
- Financial Planning Association provides information for those considering financial planning as a career, in addition to the training required to become a certified financial planner.
- Hydro Tasmania offers a diverse range of career options with opportunities to work in Tasmania, interstate or overseas.
- ICT Careers Portal offers information on careers, education and training in the information and communication technology services sector.
- Institute of Surveyors Australia offers information related to all types of surveying careers and outlines specific pathway options.
- Make It encourages users to explore the range of careers, products, skills and training offered by manufacturing industries.
- Manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, and boating industries offers information on skills and training for the manufacturing, engineering, aerospace and boating industries.
- Mapping Sciences Institute Australia (MSIA) offers information related to careers in the spatial science area.
- Max Employment MAX Employment is one of the largest Job Services Australia service providers, operating from 74 offices and 40 outreach locations across Australia.
Level 5, 188 Collins Street, Hobart 7000 (03) 62384500 Hobart@maxemployment.com.au
- McDonalds Career provides information on Crew benefits including hours to fit around your studies or sporting and family commitments, our training, discounts, grants, scholarships and more.
- Minerals and Metals provides good reference material for secondary school students, relating to the mining industry and careers.
- Minerals Council of Australia highlights over 30 careers within the mining industry, using profiles and video clips.
- National Institute of Forensic Science provides information on careers and tertiary education in forensic science.
- Nursery and Garden Industry is the peak body representing industry, growers and allied trade.
- Rural Skills Australia offers career pathways information for a variety of rural industries, in addition to training particulars and contacts.
- Tasmania Police provides information about recruitment into the Tasmanian Police. Tasmania Police offers competitive salaries, career opportunities, tertiary education and more.
- Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry and Training Board (TBCITB) provides a career section allowing you to find all the information you need about jobs in the building industry and career pathways for those careers.
- Tasmanian Fire Service is the main employer of fire-fighters in Tasmania. The website includes recruitment information for both career and volunteer fire-fighters.
- Tasmanian Minerals Council is the representative organisation for the exploration, mining and mineral processing industries in Tasmania.
- The Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy provides comprehensive careers information to students and mature age entrants who are considering a career in the minerals industry.
- Tourism Training Australia contains information on apprenticeships and traineeships in the Australian tourism industry.
- Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia provides information on careers and training as a veterinary nurse.
- Waste Management Association of Australia is the peak body for those employed in the waste management industry. The website offers information on the industry, in addition to jobs available.
- Zoom is a comprehensive website which includes career options, pathway information and training alternatives within the manufacturing industries.